Price, equipment and specifications may change without notice.
|TORO 34 : |
- 2 high quality glass-epoxy-carbon hulls. Made by resin infusion.
- 2 interior access hatches
- 2 large cross-section carbon beams
- Net trampoline with front and rear mounting system
- Carbon daggerboards
- Running and standing rig
- 48 feet carbon wing mast
- Carbon boom
- Kick-up style, high performance rudder system
- Carbon rudder
- Main sail kit:
- Battens car
- 4:1 main sail system with 2 winches on each hull
- 2 self tailing winches
- Rigging for 2 reef, lazyjack kit
- Self tacking jib kit:
- Freestanding rail
- 4:1 hoist system
- Winch and clutch on front beam
- CODE 0 kit:
- Carbon pole
- 2 clutchs (releasable system).
- 2 winches, self tailing
Quantum Race Kit
- FUSION M MR7300 20,000dpi Main sail (carbone/technora, Full Battens, 2 reef)
- FUSION M MR7300 15,000dpi jib (3 full battens)
- CZ30 Code 0 - Tri-radial Asymmetrical construction
North Sails Race Kit
- 3DL 580 Mainsail (fibre de carbone et de technora, Full Battens, 2 reef)
- 3DL 580 JIB (3 full battens)
- Asymmetric Code 0A - Screacher Aramide cloth
- Soft NorLam Mainsail (by NorthSail, NL 90XG, Full Battens, 2 reef).
- Soft NorLam JIB ( 3 full battens).
- Asymmetric Code 0A Norlam 1.7
- Painted steel, high quality construction
- Hydraulic brakes system
- Legal width for road transport, expandable to 18 feet for catamaran assembly
- Transportable by container
- Electric winch system to hoist the mast
- 9.9 hp Mercury 25in, controls and mounting brackets
- Electric kit (Main breaker, distribution panel, multimetre, wiring, lights and battery).
- Navigating lights
- Mooring kit (with 3 fenders)
- Special color painted hulls
|Prices do not include taxes, customs or delivery costs.|
Fabrication time of approximately 4 months
50% deposit required with order